I was thrilled last week to discover my proposal for the summit was accepted – the title of my presentation? ….
Visio + PowerShell = Crazy Delicious
Quick Summary: I'll be showing how you can drive Visio via my PowerShell module called VisioPS (download it here).
A rough outline for the session:
- Why this is interesting
- Overview of the VisioPS module
- Optimization for Interactive Sessions
- Demos of real-world scenarios and applications
- Basic Visio Automation
- Time Savers
- Diagram Analysis (Shape connectivity, reachability, shape data)
- Drawings from data
- Directed graphs / Flowcharts
- Data Import/Export
- Reporting & Simple Graphing
- Diagrams as Document Object Models
Here’s how you can help me deliver the best presentation possible:
- What topics would you like to see?
- Would you like to see spend more time showing code or spend more time doing demos?
- What do you NOT want to see in the presentation?
- What questions must be addressed?
- Please feel free to provide any other suggestions!